Goodwin University has partnered with Inceptia to give you a leg up on financial education with their online program, Financial Avenue. With Financial Avenue, the idea is to provide you with smart resources to help simplify the world of personal finance. Our goal is to empower you with the key knowledge you need to take control of your financial future.
Each course is designed to be interactive and tailored to your needs to help you build a solid financial foundation.
- Visit Financial Ave
- Enter a valid email address and select “I am a new user.” Input your full name and click “Enroll in course.”
- Canvas will send a confirmation link to the email you provided. You must click the link in this email to complete registration and choose your password.
- Choose your password and time zone and click “register.”
- In order to fulfill the FIL101 course requirements, students must complete BOTH the Psychology of Money and Foundations of Money modules (underlining the “Psychology of Money” and “Foundations of Money”).
Please note: When completing these modules, please make sure to scroll to the bottom of each page and click the “next arrow” at the bottom right of the screen to complete each unit until you reach the course quiz and summary at the end of the module.
- Goodwin University Financial Avenue Financial Aid Refresher
- Goodwin University Financial Avenue Financial Fitness Bootcamp
Responsible borrowing is an essential piece of financial aid when funding education. Experts suggest that the total loans borrowed should not exceed an individual’s expected annual income after graduation. Resources such as The Department of Labor, O*NET Online, Payscale, and Indeed can help you identify your potential income.
For assistance in choosing the right career path, please see our Career Services team.
Scholarships and grants
Scholarships and grants (gift aid) are valuable resources when it comes to financial aid. This type of aid can minimize and potentially eliminate the need to take out student loan debt. For more information on how to obtain gift aid, please see the Financial Aid scholarships page and the Hoffman Family Library find scholarships page.