Welding Class Schedule
At Goodwin, we understand that the same class schedule isn’t ideal for everyone. That’s why our Welding program offers a variety of flexible scheduling options — helping you earn your certificate without having to cut corners in your personal or professional life.
Choose a schedule that’s right for you
As a Welding student, you’ll have the option to choose between Monday and Wednesday classes or Tuesday and Thursday classes. Better still, you’ll have the freedom and flexibility to select the time slot that’s right for you.
The time slots offered for Monday/Wednesday or Tuesday/Thursday classes are:
- 8 a.m.-3 p.m.
- 3 p.m.-9 p.m.
We’re ready when you are
- Enrollment is hassle-free, and it’s easy to get started.
- Financial aid is available, and we’re still accepting applications.
- You will find comprehensive support services that will get you through college and into a great career.
- We are veteran-friendly, and we understand and respect the needs of veteran students.
- If you want to transfer in credits, we can typically review your transcripts of prior learning in less than one business day.
Contact Us Today!
Goodwin University will never sell your personal information to a third party. By submitting your contact information, you give permission to Goodwin University to contact you by phone, email, mail, and text message.