Achieve a Rewarding Career in Welding
When you earn your Welding certificate at Goodwin University, you benefit from comprehensive career-ready training. Our hands-on curriculum is taught by industry experts, and, with our small class sizes, you’ll receive the individual attention necessary to develop and refine your skills.
Career outcomes in Welding
With a certificate in Welding, you can achieve a variety of fulfilling careers in a sought-after field. Graduates of Goodwin’s Welding program go on to earn rewarding professional roles, including:
- Radiographic interpreter
- Resistance welding technician
- Sheet metal worker
- Structural iron and steel worker
- Welding educator
- Welding engineer
- Welding inspector
We’re ready when you are
- Enrollment is hassle-free, and it’s easy to get started.
- Financial aid is available, and we’re still accepting applications.
- You will find comprehensive support services that will get you through college and into a great career.
- We are veteran-friendly, and we understand and respect the needs of veteran students.
- If you want to transfer in credits, we can typically review your transcripts of prior learning in less than one business day.
Contact Us Today!
Goodwin University will never sell your personal information to a third party. By submitting your contact information, you give permission to Goodwin University to contact you by phone, email, mail, and text message.