Career Outcomes for LPNs
Earning your official certification
At Goodwin, our LPN certificate program is a pathway to licensing. After completing your studies, you’ll need to pass the National Council Licensure Examination (NCLEX-PN) before you can begin providing care to patients. Our LPN curriculum and training is designed to prepare you with the knowledge, skills, and confidence necessary to pass the NCLEX-PN.
The NCLEX-PN evaluates your abilities in the following areas:
- Demonstrating safe and effective care
- Health promotion and maintenance
- Physiological integrity
- Psychosocial integrity
Please note that Goodwin does not administer this exam. Learn more about taking the NCLEX-PN.
After passing the NCLEX-PN, you’ll be officially licensed as an LPN. You’ll have the professional freedom and flexibility to work in various in‑demand healthcare settings, including:
- Home care settings
- Nursing homes
- Physician’s offices
- Rehabilitation centers
- And more!
We’re ready when you are
- Enrollment is hassle-free, and it’s easy to get started.
- Financial aid is available, and we’re still accepting applications.
- You will find comprehensive support services that will get you through college and into a great career.
- We are veteran-friendly, and we understand and respect the needs of veteran students.
- If you want to transfer in credits, we can typically review your transcripts of prior learning in less than one business day.
Contact us today!
Goodwin University will never sell your personal information to a third party. By submitting your contact information, you give permission to Goodwin University to contact you by phone, email, mail, and text message.