Office of Institutional Effectiveness
OIE supports curriculum, academic and administrative planning. The team also support assessment processes such as academic program review and co-curricular assessment. All academic programs and college services complete annual assessment projects and a five year self-study. These projects guide curricular and process improvements.
Academic Program Review
- Word document Guide to Academic Assessment 2021-2026
- Word document Annual Program Assessment Report
- PDF Curriculum Map Guide
- Excel Curriculum Map Template - Undergrad
- Excel Curriculum Map Template - Graduate
- Word document Five Year Academic Assessment Report
- Article: PDF What All Faculty Should Know About Assessment
- Step 1 to Assessment - Student Learning Outcomes: Video presentation | PowerPoint PowerPoint only
- Step 2 to Assessment - Rubrics: Video presentation | PowerPoint PowerPoint only
For more information about Academic Program Review and/or Non-Academic Assessment contact Kristy Huntley at .