Coronavirus COVID-19 Response
Goodwin University is committed to ensuring the well-being of our students, faculty, and staff. The University has established a task force to develop protocols for Goodwin's response to the potential risks posed by COVID19. The tracking and disclosure of travel and contact with symptomatic individuals is an important procedure in minimizing the spread of disease. In public health, contact tracing is the process of identifying individuals who may have been in contact with an infected person.
All students, faculty, staff and affiliates, should have a clear and consistent understanding of Goodwin University's procedures for
- Travel disclosure
- Exposure disclosure
- COVID-19 contact tracing
- COVID-19 voluntary self-isolation
Important information before coming to campus:
- Students, faculty and staff are required to wear face masks covering both the nose and mouth and campus-issued IDs at all times, whether or not you’ve been vaccinated.
- Visitors are required to wear face masks covering both the nose and mouth and must sign in at the Security desk at One Riverside Drive and wear a visitor pass at all times.
- The college has established designated entry points and exit points. All students with classes on ground will need to enter at the following locations
- One Riverside Drive - front entrance
- 403 Main Street - west entrance from the parking lot
- Two King Court - east entrance from the parking lot
- 417 Main Street - Main Street entrance
- Three Pent Road - south entrance facing Pathways
- Some limitations have been placed on access to certain areas of campus.