Reporting an Incident

Goodwin University separates its reporting structure into the categories listed below. If you have questions or concerns about which report to use, please contact the Title IX and Equity Coordinator at 860-727-6741.

Report an Incident of Discrimination, Harassment, Sexual Misconduct, and Retaliation

To make a report of a violation by a student, an employee, or a third-party of the Discrimination, Harassment, Sexual Misconduct, and Retaliation Policy, including, sexual harassment, non-consensual sexual contact (or attempts to commit same), non-consensual sexual intercourse (or attempts to commit same), sexual exploitation, dating violence, domestic violence, stalking, and/or other harassment that is gender-based, please complete this report form.

Discrimination, Harassment, Sexual Misconduct, and Retaliation Report Form

Report a Student of Concern

To report a Goodwin University student of concern to the Student Care Team, complete a Student Care Referral form. The Student Care Team responds to students (and their families, faculty, and staff) when concerns for a student's health, welfare, and safety are identified. Phone calls to the Assistant Dean of Student Affairs (860-913-2149) are still welcomed and encouraged. As always, emergency situations should be immediately directed to the East Hartford Police Department a 860-528-4401 or 911.

Student Care Team Referral Form

Report an Accident or Injury

The Accident or Injury Report Form should be used to report any accident that resulted in bodily injury or illness that occurred on Goodwin property or on a Goodwin sponsored or approved activity off campus. In the case of immediate threat or an emergency call 911.

Accident or Injury Report Form

Report a Conduct Incident

To report an incident that is in direct violation of the Student Code of Conduct involving a student or a third party or to report a crime that occurred on Goodwin University Property, complete a Conduct Incident Report form. In the case of an immediate threat or an emergency, call 911.

Conduct Incident Report Form

FYI Report Form

To make a report of a concerning behavior involving a student, employee, or third party, such as a mental health concern, classroom participation/disrespect, or other behavior not involving Discrimination, Harassment, Sexual Misconduct, Retaliation, or the Student Code of Conduct please complete this form. This is not a complaint form, but is for tracking and addressing concerning behaviors to prevent escalation.

FYI Report Form