Minor in Environmental Health
Environmental Health is the science and practice of preventing human injury and illness and promoting well-being by:
1) identifying and evaluating environmental sources and hazardous agents and
2) limiting exposures to hazardous physical, chemical, and biological agents in air, water, soil, food, and other environmental media or settings that may adversely affect human health.
The Environmental Health minor will prepare public health students for careers that intersect between environmental health and public health.
|ENV 250||Environmental Contaminants and Sanitation||3|
|ENV 320||Environmental and Industry Toxicology||3|
|ENV 330||Principles of Environmental Health||3|
|ENV 310||Environmental Public Policy, Theory and Practices||3|
|ENV 420||Environmental Health Planning||3|
Find more information in the academic catalog.
We’re ready when you are.
- Enrollment is hassle-free, and it’s easy to get started.
- Financial aid is available, and we’re still accepting applications.
- You will find comprehensive support services that will get you through college and into a great career.
- We are veteran-friendly, and we understand and respect the needs of veteran students.
- If you want to transfer in credits, we can typically review your transcripts of prior learning in less than one business day.
Contact us today!
Goodwin University will never sell your personal information to a third party. By submitting your contact information, you give permission to Goodwin University to contact you by phone, email, mail, and text message.