Online M.Ed. Program Admissions Requirements
Master's in Education requirements
Unlike many other online M.Ed. programs, we don't require GRE scores for admission. We know teachers work hard enough, so there's no need to take additional tests before admittance into the program.
Graduate applicants to Goodwin University are required to:
- Complete a graduate application for admission.
- Pay a $50 non-refundable application fee (waived for Goodwin University graduates).
- Submit an official or unofficial transcript verifying receipt of a bachelor's degree from a college or university accredited by an accrediting agency recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA) or the equivalent of this degree from another country with a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0.
- Submit an official or unofficial transcript from your most recent degree earned (this may be from prelicensure) with a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0.
- Applicants with less than a 3.0 CGPA may be considered for conditional admittance into the program under certain circumstances.
- Provide a professional resume.
- Submit proof of immunizations (Measles, Mumps, Rubella, and Varicella).
All applicants to the M.Ed. program must
- Interview with program directors and/or faculty for admittance.
- Provide strong recommendations highlighting excellence in the applicants' previous teaching experience.
- Maintain a 3.0 GPA to graduate once accepted into the program.
Contact us today!
Goodwin University will never sell your personal information to a third party. By submitting your contact information, you give permission to Goodwin University to contact you by phone, email, mail, and text message.
Goodwin University is a nonprofit institution of higher education and is accredited by the New England Commission of Higher Education (NECHE), formerly known as the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC).