Here's an overview of the most important systems you'll be using at Goodwin University. These tools are here to make your time at Goodwin as efficient as possible.
MyNavigator is a single-sign-on portal where you will access your Canvas, email, Sonis, and NetPartner accounts. MyNavigator simplifies the login process by letting you access each of these important tools with a single set of login information, so you don't need to remember different passwords for each service.
You can find the link to MyNavigator on the Current Students page of the Goodwin University website.
Your student email account is the only email address from which you will receive University communications. We highly recommend that you check your email daily, so that you are up-to-date with important college information and communications.
You will access your student email through MyNavigator.
Sonis is the online student information system. You will use Sonis to:
- Review and update personal information
- Access records of your grades and transcripts
- Register for classes for upcoming semesters
You will access your Sonis account through MyNavigator.
Canvas is an interactive online classroom. You will use Canvas to:
- Access video lectures and course content for an online class
- Review your course syllabus
- Complete quizzes and tests
- Participate in discussion boards and other online activities with your classmates
You will access your Canvas courses through MyNavigator.
NetPartner is an online financial aid system. You will use NetPartner to:
- Check the status of your financial aid
- View a list of documents and their status
- Link to missing document forms that are eligible electronically
- View your financial aid awards
- Check the status of your student loans for the current year
You will access your NetPartner account through MyNavigator.
College Central Network
College Central Network (CCN) is an online job portal that allows Goodwin University Career Services staff, students, alumni, and employers to interact with the ultimate goal of connecting job-ready students and alumni with career opportunities.CCN features:
- Résumé posting
- Job search
- Career portfolio development
- Career advice podcasts, videos and articles