College Central Network
College Central Network (CCN) is an online job portal that allows Goodwin University Career Services staff, students, alumni, and employers to interact with the ultimate goal of connecting job-ready students and alumni with career opportunities.
- Résumé posting
- Job search
- Career portfolio development
- Career advice podcasts, videos and articles
Students, alumni and employers interested in utilizing CCN must login to their account.
How To Log Onto College Central Network for the First Time.
- Visit www.collegecentral.com/goodwin/Student.cfm.
- In the sign in box click "Forgot your Password."
- In the "User ID" box enter your 9-digit Student ID (Ex. LO8569333). In the "Email Address" box enter your Goodwin University email address (Ex. email@example.com), then click "Find User Account."
- Do not use your student ID for your email address i.e LO8569333@student.goodwin.edu
- For instructions on how to access your email through the single sign-on portal, click here.
- Enter your chosen password and click "Submit."