Meet The Team
Vice President for Enrollment, Marketing & Communications
- Favorite Color: Yellow
- Favorite Food: Rib Eye Steak
- Something You Don’t Know About Me: I was once a very shy person.
- Favorite Thing About My Job: Playing a small role in the success of our students
What makes Goodwin so special, in my opinion, is the caring, compassionate approach of every College employee. We don’t look at our role as a job but more as a mission.
Sr. Director of Marketing and Communications
- Favorite Color: Neon Green
- Favorite Food: Lobster
- Something You Don’t Know About Me: I spent the early part of my life as an actor.
- Favorite Thing About My Job: Helping increase awareness of the amazing work happening at Goodwin University.
I thrive on creativity and am thrilled to be working with the creative team at Goodwin. My interests include live theatre, all kinds of music, and travel. I work out… grudgingly. I put a very high value on friendship.
Director of Marketing and Communications
- Favorite Movie: Good Will Hunting
- Favorite Food: Tacos. Any kind. All kinds.
- Some Things You Don’t Know About Me: I have been to hundreds of concerts and have spent too much money on records, concert posters, and band tees. Family and friends say my obsession with music borders on unhealthy.
- Favorite Thing About My Job: Marketing requires so many different skillsets and approaches, from coming up with big ideas and broad strategies to executing on creative pieces and paying attention to small details. The breadth of ideas and people you get to interact with keeps things interesting.
I joined Goodwin’s Marketing and Communications team in the fall of 2022 excited to work with a dedicated and growing department to help people pursue their dreams through accessible education. Before joining Goodwin, I spent more than 10 years developing my skills marketing in the fields of nonprofit, education, and healthcare. I live in Simsbury with my wife, Mary Catherine, son William and chubby Jack Russell, Milo. When I’m not working, you can likely find me exploring towns and events across New England with my family, cooking new (and often weird) recipes, crate-diving for records, and getting active outside.
Director of Marketing Operations
- Favorite Color: Pink and Blue
- Favorite Food: Buffalo Chicken
- Something You Don’t Know About Me: I am obsessed with dogs!
- Favorite Thing About My Job: Creativity is embraced. I have the ability to think big and execute ideas.
I joined this crazy cast of characters in 2012 and it’s been a fun ride ever since. I am extremely passionate about marketing and love what I do for the University. It’s great coming to work every day knowing I have such awesome coworkers. When I’m not at work, I enjoy spending time with my husband, daughter, and two adorable pups. I love being outside, working out, decorating, and seeing my friends and family.
Sr. Web Designer/Developer
- Favorite Movie: Office Space
- Favorite Food: Chocolate Baked Goods (cookies, cake, brownies, etc…)
- Some Things You Don’t Know About Me: I have never seen any of the Star Wars movies and how to pronounce my name…Shuh-ris-suh.
- Favorite Thing About My Job: No two days are ever the same.
I joined the team in 2011 and have successfully completed a number of web and print projects for Goodwin. I love dogs, have a healthy obsession with the color orange, and enjoy being crafty and taking on home improvement projects.
Digital Marketing Coordinator
- Favorite Color: Olive green
- Favorite Food: Pasta (all shapes and varieties)
- Favorite TV Show: Criminal Minds
- Some Things You Don’t Know About Me: I am a musical theatre nerd at heart, I was homeschooled until I was 11, and I have an unhealthy obsession with dogs.
I am so excited to begin this new journey at Goodwin University! I joined the Marketing & Communications team in 2022 because I love collaborating with other creative people and exploring the evolving world of digital marketing. I can’t wait to put my passion for writing and higher learning to use alongside such a fun, upbeat team! When I’m not working, you can find me snuggling with my dogs, walking through wineries, writing for fun, or bingeing my favorite true-crime podcasts.
Marketing Content Writer
- Favorite Color: Turquoise and Yellow
- Favorite Food: Tacos as a vessel for my cilantro (or maybe it’s just cilantro).
- Something You Don’t Know About Me: I love to bake.
- Favorite Thing About My Job: I am excited to join a team of creatives that make me laugh and push me to be a better writer and person.
I joined Goodwin University in the summer of 2022 after ten years as a stay-at-home parent and five years as a freelance writer. I love storytelling and reading narrative non-fiction. My family has two dogs, two cats, a snake named Nemo, and a bearded dragon named Champ.
Production and Project Coordinator
- Favorite Color: Purple
- Favorite Season: Fall
- Favorite Hobby: Knitting
- Some Things You Don’t Know About Me: I grew up on a 200-acre sheep farm in rural Vermont. I taught myself to knit during the spring & summer of 2020. I’m a Critter (if you know, you know). I am in the movie Beetlejuice.
I joined the Goodwin University Marketing and Communications team in 2021 after 20+ years in the Architectural Signage industry. I enjoy working with collaborative, creative people and am a fiend about organization — I love having “all my ducks in a row”. When not working, my favorite spot to be is sitting on my back porch doing crosswords, watching birds & drinking hot chocolate.
Sr. Graphic Designer
- Favorite Movie: Kill Bill Vol. 1 & 2
- Favorite Food: Pizza
- Some Things You Don’t Know About Me: I hate seafood, I’m addicted to sweets, and I’ve never seen any of the Star Wars films.
I joined the Goodwin University Marketing and Communications team on November 10, 2014. I enjoy working at Goodwin and I am super pumped that I get to work with such an awesome group of creative, inspiring people. What else, what else… Oh! I have two kids who I love with all my heart, and my favorite last name is Kierkegaard.
- Favorite Color: Lilac Purple
- Favorite Food: Salmon (or clam cakes and clam chowder)
- Favorite TV Show: It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia
- Something You Don’t Know About Me: I love taking care of plants and I currently have over 50 in my apartment!
I joined the Goodwin University Marketing and Communications team in 2021. Graphic Design has been an important part of my life over the years and is something I am really passionate about. When I am not working, I like to create digital art and work on any crafts to decorate my home. I also love to hike and take adventures when I can!
- Favorite Movie: Fight Club
- Favorite Food: Korean BBQ
- Something You Don’t Know About Me: I do not cry while cutting onions.
- Favorite Thing About My Job: Being able to provide a better understanding for students within the next phase of their lives and career path. While informing and providing the essentials needed to pursue their goals and dreams.
I’m looking forward to my new role as a graphic designer at Goodwin University. I joined the Marketing and Communications team in 2022. I am super excited to be collaborating with creative like-minded individuals who believe there are no boundaries in creating a wonderful educational experience for students and their careers. The realm of visual communications has always been a critical part of creating a more progressive future whether it be through digital or print matter design which is a concept Goodwin University firmly believes in for their students. I truly look forward to contributing to the team and designing to make an impact in people’s lives. When I am not working, I enjoy attending art exhibitions, trying new foods, going to the beach or the city, watching films, and listening to music. Also, my Hogwarts house is Hufflepuff!
- Favorite Color: Red
- Favorite Food: Bagels
- Something You Don’t Know About Me: My cat runs my life!
- Favorite Thing About My Job: The marketing team is great, and embrace creativity.
I joined the Goodwin University Marketing and Communications team in 2022. I love marketing, and keeping up with trends to showcase media. In my spare time I am probably making video content or making some sort of art.
Jr. Web Designer/Developer
- Favorite Color: Mint Green
- Favorite Food: Most kinds of bread.
- Something You Don’t Know About Me: I wanted to be a voice actor when I was younger.
- Favorite Thing About My Job: Working with so many great people!
I am thrilled to join the team here at Goodwin, I started in Fall 2022. I am most excited to learn new things about both web development and collaborating with creative, passionate people. I hope my work here reaches its mark and draws people into Goodwin. When I’m not working you can likely find me working on hobby game development projects or playing Street Fighter.
- Favorite color: Teal blue
- Favorite Food: Sushi
- Favorite TV Show: The Office (I’ve won The Office trivia twice, and I’m very proud of that.)
- Some Things You Don’t Know About Me: I’m named after a beer, I’ve never been to Canada, and I love wasting my free time in Home Goods.
I joined Goodwin’s Marketing and Communication team in 2021. I love all things marketing and am so grateful to be in a career that allows me to be creative and collaborative. Being able to work alongside such a fun and talented group of people has made this job a blast. When I’m not at work, I’m with my dog, drinking coffee, hiking, talking about celebrity drama and exploring breweries all over New England.