Meet The Team
Vice President for Enrollment, Marketing & Communications
- Favorite Color: Yellow
- Favorite Food: Rib Eye Steak
- Something You Don't Know About Me: I was once a very shy person.
- Favorite Thing About My Job: Playing a small role in the success of our students
What makes Goodwin so special, in my opinion, is the caring, compassionate approach of every College employee. We don't look at our role as a job but more as a mission.
Senior Director of Marketing and Communications
- Favorite Color: Neon Green
- Favorite Food: Lobster
- Something You Don't Know About Me: I spent the early part of my life as an actor.
- Favorite Thing About My Job: Helping increase awareness of the amazing work happening at Goodwin University.
I thrive on creativity and am thrilled to be working with the creative team at Goodwin. My interests include live theatre, all kinds of music, and travel. I work out… grudgingly. I put a very high value on friendship.
Director of Marketing Operations
- Favorite Color: Blue
- Favorite Food: Buffalo Chicken
- Something You Don't Know About Me: I am obsessed with dogs!
- Favorite Thing About My Job: Creativity is embraced. I have the ability to think big and execute ideas.
I joined this crazy cast of characters in 2012 and it's been a fun ride ever since. I am extremely passionate about marketing and love what I do for The University. It's great coming to work every day knowing I have such awesome coworkers. When I'm not at work, I enjoy spending time with my husband and two adorable pups, being outside, working out, decorating, and seeing my friends and family.
Senior Web Designer/Developer
- Favorite Movie: Office Space
- Favorite Food: Chocolate Baked Goods (cookies, cake, brownies, etc...)
- Some Things You Don't Know About Me: I once worked at Walt Disney World and how to pronounce my name...Sharissa.
- Favorite Thing About My Job: No two days are ever the same.
I joined the team in 2011 and have successfully completed a number of web and print projects for Goodwin. I love dogs, have a healthy obsession with the color orange, and enjoy being crafty and taking on home improvement projects.
Production and Project Coordinator
- Favorite Color: Purple
- Favorite Season: Fall
- Favorite Hobby: Knitting
- Some Things You Don't Know About Me: I grew up on a 200-acre sheep farm in rural Vermont. I taught myself to knit during the spring & summer of 2020. I'm a Critter (if you know, you know). I am in the movie Beetlejuice.
I joined the Goodwin University Marketing and Communications team in 2021 after 20+ years in the Architectural Signage industry. I enjoy working with collaborative, creative people and am a fiend about organization — I love having "all my ducks in a row". When not working, my favorite spot to be is sitting on my back porch doing crosswords, watching birds & drinking hot chocolate.
- Favorite Movie: Kill Bill Vol. 1 & 2
- Favorite Food: Pizza
- Some Things You Don't Know About Me: I hate seafood, I'm addicted to sweets, and I've never seen any of the Star Wars films.
I joined the Goodwin University Marketing and Communications team on November 10, 2014. I enjoy working at Goodwin and I am super pumped that I get to work with such an awesome group of creative, inspiring people. What else, what else... Oh! I have two kids who I love with all my heart, and my favorite last name is Kierkegaard.
- Favorite Color: Lilac Purple
- Favorite Food: Salmon (or clam cakes and clam chowder)
- Favorite TV Show: It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
- Something You Don't Know About Me: I love taking care of plants and I currently have over 50 in my apartment!
I joined the Goodwin University Marketing and Communications team in 2021. Graphic Design has been an important part of my life over the years and is something I am really passionate about. When I am not working, I like to create digital art and work on any crafts to decorate my home. I also love to hike and take adventures when I can!
- Favorite color: Teal blue
- Favorite Food: Sushi
- Favorite TV Show: The Office (I've won "The Office" Trivia twice, and I'm very proud of that.)
- Some Things You Don't Know About Me: I'm named after a beer, I've never been to Canada and I love wasting my free time in Home Goods.
I joined Goodwin's Marketing and Communication team in 2021. I love all things marketing and am so grateful to be in a career that allows me to be creative and collaborative. Being able to work alongside such a fun and talented group of people has made this job a blast. When I'm not at work, I'm with my dog, drinking coffee, hiking, talking about celebrity drama and exploring breweries all over New England.
Marketing Content Writer
- Favorite Color: Yellow/Blue
- Favorite Food: Ribs
- Favorite Movie: Classic Hayao Miyazaki Films
- Something You Don't Know About Me: I look like a human, but I'm truly a mythical being
I'm excited to start my new chapter at Goodwin University. The potential to do a great job lead by creativity and storytelling is the reason I leapt at this opportunity. In an effort to fuel my creativity, I enjoying reading, playing the Ukulele, watching Anime, and pretending that my husband and I are the type of couple who go hiking.