Meet The Team
Vice President for Enrollment, Marketing & Communications
- Favorite color: Yellow
- Favorite food: Rib Eye Steak
- Something you don’t know about me: I was once a very shy person.
- Favorite thing about my job: Playing a small role in the success of our students
What makes Goodwin so special, in my opinion, is the caring, compassionate approach of every College employee. We don’t look at our role as a job but more as a mission.
Sr. Director of Marketing and Communications
- Favorite color: Neon Green
- Favorite food: Lobster
- Something you don’t know about me: I spent the early part of my life as an actor.
- Favorite thing about my job: Helping increase awareness of the amazing work happening at Goodwin University.
I thrive on creativity and am thrilled to be working with the creative team at Goodwin. My interests include live theatre, all kinds of music, and travel. I work out… grudgingly. I put a very high value on friendship.
Director of Marketing and Communications
- Favorite movie: Good Will Hunting
- Favorite food: Tacos. Any kind. All kinds.
- Some things you don’t know about me: I have been to hundreds of concerts and have spent too much money on records, concert posters, and band tees. Family and friends say my obsession with music borders on unhealthy.
- Favorite thing about my job: Marketing requires so many different skillsets and approaches, from coming up with big ideas and broad strategies to executing on creative pieces and paying attention to small details. The breadth of ideas and people you get to interact with keeps things interesting.
I joined Goodwin’s Marketing and Communications team in the fall of 2022 excited to work with a dedicated and growing department to help people pursue their dreams through accessible education. Before joining Goodwin, I spent more than 10 years developing my skills marketing in the fields of nonprofit, education, and healthcare. I live in Simsbury with my wife, Mary Catherine, son William and chubby Jack Russell, Milo. When I’m not working, you can likely find me exploring towns and events across New England with my family, cooking new (and often weird) recipes, crate-diving for records, and getting active outside.
Director of Marketing Operations
- Favorite color: Pink and Blue
- Favorite food: Buffalo Chicken
- Something you don’t know about me: I am obsessed with dogs!
- Favorite thing about my job: Creativity is embraced. I have the ability to think big and execute ideas.
I joined this crazy cast of characters in 2012 and it’s been a fun ride ever since. I am extremely passionate about marketing and love what I do for the University. It’s great coming to work every day knowing I have such awesome coworkers. When I’m not at work, I enjoy spending time with my husband, daughter, and two adorable pups. I love being outside, working out, decorating, and seeing my friends and family.
Senior Web Designer/Developer
- Favorite movie: Office Space
- Favorite food: Chocolate baked goods (cookies, cake, brownies, etc…)
- Some things you don’t know about me: I have never seen any of the Star Wars movies and how to pronounce my name…Shuh-ris-suh.
- Favorite thing about my job: No two days are ever the same.
I joined the team in 2011 and have successfully completed a number of web and print projects for Goodwin. I love dogs, have a healthy obsession with the color orange, and enjoy being crafty and taking on home improvement projects.
Senior Graphic Designer
- Favorite Artist: Remi Wolf
- Favorite food: Guacamole
- Favorite TV show: It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia
- Words I live by: “Life isn’t about finding yourself; life is about creating yourself.”
I joined the Goodwin University Marketing and Communications team in 2021. Graphic Design has been an important part of my life over the years and is something I am passionate about. I value being able to have the creative freedom I do working for Goodwin and look forward coming into work because I have such an amazing team by my side! When I am not working, I love to hang out with my friends, snuggle with my dog Bojangles, go hiking, drink aperol spritz, and decorate my home.
- Favorite color: Purple
- Favorite season: Fall
- Favorite hobby: Knitting
- Some things you don’t know about me: I grew up on a 200-acre sheep farm in rural Vermont. I taught myself to knit during the spring & summer of 2020. I’m a Critter (if you know, you know). I am in the movie Beetlejuice.
I joined the Goodwin University Marketing and Communications team in 2021 after 20+ years in the Architectural Signage industry. I enjoy working with collaborative, creative people and am a fiend about organization — I love having “all my ducks in a row”. When not working, my favorite spot to be is sitting on my back porch doing crosswords, watching birds & drinking hot chocolate.
- Favorite color: Olive green
- Favorite food: Pasta (all shapes and varieties)
- Favorite TV show: White Lotus
- Something you don’t know about me: I love to decorate cakes, I was homeschooled until I was in middle school, and I have an unhealthy obsession with reality TV.
I joined the Goodwin University Marketing & Communications team in 2022. I love collaborating with such a fun, creative group of people and I am amazed at the wide range of talents we all bring to the table every day. I have a passion for marketing and love connecting with prospective students in innovative and authentic ways. When I’m not working, you can find me snuggling with my dog, trying new recipes, or diving into my favorite true crime podcasts.
Marketing Content Writer
- Favorite color: All the greens
- Favorite food: An eclectic variety of seasonal fruits
- Some things you don’t know about me: I love to travel and previously taught English as a Second Language in Stuttgart, Germany. One of my dreams is to visit all seven continents (except maybe Antarctica). I also love music; I began learning trumpet when I was nine and am currently teaching myself to play the ukulele.
I am thrilled to start 2023 off by joining the Goodwin University Marketing and Communications team! I believe language is an invaluable tool, containing the power to enlighten, entertain, and empower communities. As a writer, I aim to inspire readers and broaden their horizons. Aside from writing, I enjoy drawing, painting, and zine-making. I also love spending time with my Chihuahua mix (Piper) and rambunctious kitty (Penelope).
- Favorite color: Pink
- Favorite movie: Kiki’s Delivery Service
- Favorite food: Soondubu Jjigae (Korean Tofu Soup)
- Some things you don’t know about me: I’m multilingual, I can speak seven languages fluently and travel frequently to practice and learn more. I collect records and trinkets from everywhere I go and in my spare time I love to bake bread.
I am ecstatic to be a part of Goodwin’s Marketing and Communications Team. Joining this team feels like the start of an exciting journey, and I can’t wait to collaborate, learn, and contribute to our shared goals. My passion for Graphic Design stems from using creativity and visual language to help simplify and share important ideas to improve people’s lives. I can’t wait to be working alongside like-minded creative individuals in such a dynamic and collaborative environment. When I’m not working you can find me at a museum, trying new recipes or hiking.
Social Media Coordinator
- Favorite movie: Forrest Gump
- Favorite color: Orange
- Favorite food: Shrimp (tacos, cocktail, tempura, anything really)
- Something you don’t know about me: I have seen almost every episode of Law and Order SVU (multiple times)
I am thrilled to have joined Goodwin in the spring of 2023 as a Social Media Coordinator. I have always had an interest in branding, marketing strategy, and social media trends. I believe that social media is a powerful communication tool, and I am excited to collaborate with my coworkers and tap into my creative side to showcase what Goodwin has to share! When I am not at work you can find me visiting friends and family, outside on a walk, or fueling my shopping addiction.
Marketing Content Writer
- Favorite color: Blue or green — depending on the day
- Favorite food: Veggie burgers
- Favorite TV show: New Girl
- Something you don’t know about me: I love to sing and dabble in guitar, ukulele, and piano!
I’m thrilled to be joining the Goodwin University team as a marketing content writer! I’m very excited to be able to work in such a creative environment amongst like-minded individuals. In my free time, I love to hang out with friends, read, listen to music, drink tea, and binge watch TV shows.
- Favorite movie: Fight Club
- Favorite food: Korean BBQ
- Something you don’t know about me: I do not cry while cutting onions.
- Favorite thing about my job: Being able to provide a better understanding for students within the next phase of their lives and career path. While informing and providing the essentials needed to pursue their goals and dreams.
I’m looking forward to my new role as a graphic designer at Goodwin University. I joined the Marketing and Communications team in 2022. I am super excited to be collaborating with creative like-minded individuals who believe there are no boundaries in creating a wonderful educational experience for students and their careers. The realm of visual communications has always been a critical part of creating a more progressive future whether it be through digital or print matter design which is a concept Goodwin University firmly believes in for their students. I truly look forward to contributing to the team and designing to make an impact in people’s lives. When I am not working, I enjoy attending art exhibitions, trying new foods, going to the beach or the city, watching films, and listening to music. Also, my Hogwarts house is Hufflepuff!
- Favorite color: Red
- Favorite food: Bagels
- Something you don’t know about me: My cat runs my life!
- Favorite thing about my job: The marketing team is great, and embrace creativity.
I joined the Goodwin University Marketing and Communications team in 2022. I love marketing, and keeping up with trends to showcase media. In my spare time I am probably making video content or making some sort of art.
Junior Web Designer/Developer
- Favorite color: Mint Green
- Favorite food: Most kinds of bread.
- Something you don’t know about me: I wanted to be a voice actor when I was younger.
- Favorite thing about my job: Working with so many great people!
I am thrilled to join the team here at Goodwin, I started in Fall 2022. I am most excited to learn new things about both web development and collaborating with creative, passionate people. I hope my work here reaches its mark and draws people into Goodwin. When I’m not working you can likely find me working on hobby game development projects or playing Street Fighter.
Production and Project Coordinator
- Favorite color: Yellow
- Favorite movie: Babylon or Everything Everywhere All at Once
- Favorite food: Spanakopita (homemade of course)
- Some things you don’t know about me: I like being called Seb (even though my first name was inspired from The NeverEnding Story and my second name, Elliot, was inspired by E.T., my mom is a huge 80s movies fan). I’ve been a vegetarian for 18 years now. I fall into a new passion-project rabbit hole every month but some that have stuck include professional nature photography, writing two books (1 is fiction and 1 is a cookbook), and streaming video games on Twitch. My 130-pound St. Bernard will always be called a puppy.
I am thrilled to be a part of this vibrant Marketing team. The opportunity to work alongside such a creative and driven group is incredibly exciting. With my passion for creating compelling narratives and my capacity for connecting with audiences, I am eager to bring my unique perspective to the table and contribute to our collective success.