The Office of Career Services in Student Affairs is located on the second floor of One Riverside Drive. We offer all-inclusive career services for Goodwin University students and alumni, and provide guidance and resources for career development.
Our services include the following:
- Individual career coaching
- Assistance with registering for and navigating Handshake
- Assistance with résumé and cover letter development and review
- Mock interviews
- Job search assistance
- Career fairs
- Career assessments
- Employer networking events
- Lunch & Learn workshops on a variety of career-related topics
- Information about local, off-campus opportunities and resources for career development and employment
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please contact a member of the Career Service’s team:
Walk-ins are welcome, but it is best to make an appointment.
Please note: All Career Services professionals will accommodate students and alumni as needed and are knowledgeable in all program areas.