The Department of Campus Safety is here to keep you safe by responding to emergency situations on campus. The department operates 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year and officers patrol campus on a regular basis. If you see something, say something by contacting campus security or the police.
Remember to wear your Goodwin College ID badge in a visible spot. The ID badge plays an important part in maintaining a secure environment.
- Monitors persons entering and exiting all of the facilities
- Provides a uniformed security presence at entrances to buildings and parking lots
- Responds to calls for assistance from faculty, staff or students
- Assists faculty, staff and students as needed
- Provides transportation from one building to another when possible
- In the event of an emergency, always dial 9-1-1
- For non-emergency calls to the East Hartford Police Department, dial 860‑528‑4401
- The numbers for Goodwin College Campus Safety are:
Campus phone x555
Non-campus phone: 860‑913‑2100
Note: Please save these numbers in your cell phone