Educational Opportunity Programs
Goodwin College’s Educational Opportunity Programs provide access, academic support and financial aid to students who show promise in succeeding in college but might not have been otherwise offered admission. Students are provided with the guidance and resources necessary to succeed.
Staff and faculty work alongside amazing students who, despite their unique responsibilities and challenges, transform their lives through academic achievement and personal growth. These programs help students develop the original gifts and talents they bring to the college while empowering them to achieve.
- Aurora Foundation for Women and Girls
- Hartford Foundation for Public Giving
- I Am Training and Consultation Group LLC
- Jos A. Bank Clothiers Inc.
- Lux Bond & Green
- Abdul- Rahmaan I. Muhammad Dream Chasers
- Dr. Maria Ellis
- Greater Hartford YMCA
- James Tillman
- June Archer
- Keney Park Sustainability Project
- Riverfront Recapture