Graduate School Tuition
Tuition information for graduate students
Getting a great education means a financial investment. Luckily, at Goodwin, you can pursue your degree regardless of your financial resources.
Tuition for our graduate programs is competitive with other private non-profit colleges in CT, and we break it down for you, so you know exactly what you’ll pay ahead of time.
Don’t forget, there are many kinds of financial aid available to students, including grants and scholarships that don’t have to be paid back, student loans that will have to be repaid, and work-study opportunities that provide a regular paycheck.
Learn more about the tuition and fees for your program of interest:
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Master of Science in Nursing - Family Nurse Practitioner
- Master of Science in Nursing - Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
- Master of Science in Organizational Leadership
- Master of Education in Teacher Leadership
- Master of Public Health
See the course catalog for additional information.
Contact Us Today!
Goodwin University will never sell your personal information to a third party. By submitting your contact information, you give permission to Goodwin University to contact you by phone, email, mail, and text message.