Academic Success Center
The Testing Center is located in room 206.
Information for Students Scheduling Exams
- Students should give their instructors notice of their interest in making up an exam, so the instructor has adequate time to drop off the exam in the ASC.
- Students must schedule an appointment in advance by calling the ASC at 860.913.2090 or by visiting in person. An appointment cannot be made until your exam has been delivered to the ASC.
- Students who have approved accommodations through the Office of AccessAbility Services should complete the testing accommodations request form to schedule their exam. Please note you will receive a confirmation email once your exam has been scheduled.
Information for Instructors
The Academic Success Center supports faculty in proctoring make-up/missed exams.
Exam Request Form:
- Faculty members should complete the exam request form for each student taking an exam.
- Please ensure the form is completely filled out and accurate.
Delivery of Exam Materials:
- Exams can be dropped off to the Academic Success Center in room 209. An exam drop-off box is located on the wall.
- Exam drop-off forms are located on the wall with envelopes and must be completed.
- All testing materials should be placed inside the envelope and should have the student’s name and date of drop-off written clearly on the front.
- The ASC does not provide Scantron sheets, so please ensure that all materials are provided when dropping off exams.
Exam Pick Up:
- Faculty members can pick up completed exams at the front desk of the ASC during normal business hours.
Testing Center Hours
|Monday - Friday||11 a.m. – 7 p.m.|