Academic Success Center
The Testing Center is located in room 206.
Information for Students Scheduling Exams
- Students should give their instructors notice of their interest in making up an exam, so the instructor has adequate time to drop off the exam in the ASC.
- Students must schedule an appointment in advance by calling the ASC at 860.913.2090 or by visiting in person. An appointment cannot be made until your exam has been delivered to the ASC.
- Students who have approved accommodations through the Office of AccessAbility Services should complete the testing accommodations request form to schedule their exam. Please note you will receive a confirmation email once your exam has been scheduled.
Day of Test Expectations
- Bring your Goodwin College ID or other current photo ID such as state driver’s license, state ID or passport
- Test must be completed within one sitting
- Students must provide pencils, calculators (when allowed.) Testing Center will provide scrap paper if requested in testing instructions
- Children are not allowed in the testing center
- Personal belongings (including cell phones, smart watches, iPods, purses, etc.) must be placed in bin in room 206
- No food or drink is allowed in the testing room
- The integrity policy form must be signed upon arrival
- The Testing Center will not accept homework or other assignments
Information for Instructors
The Academic Success Center supports faculty in proctoring make-up/missed exams.
Test Administration Instructions:
- Faculty members should complete the test administration instructions for each student taking an exam.
- Please ensure the form is completely filled out and accurate.
Delivery of Exam Materials:
- Exams can be dropped off to the Testing Center, room 206. An exam drop-off box is located on the wall outside the room for after-hours. Exams for students with accommodations must be delivered to the AccessAbility Services Office, room 222.
- Exam drop-off forms are located on the wall inside the Library's 2nd floor.
- All testing materials should be placed inside the envelope, and the label on the envelope must be filled in completely.
- The ASC does not supply Scantron sheets, so please ensure all materials are provided when dropping off exams.
Exam Pick Up:
- Faculty members can pick up completed exams at the Testing Center during normal business hours.
Testing Center Hours
|Monday||8:30 a.m.–7 p.m.|
|Tuesday||8:30 a.m.–7 p.m.|
|Wednesday||8:30 a.m.–7 p.m.|
|Thursday||8:30 a.m.–9 p.m.|
|Friday||8:30 a.m.–7 p.m.|