Academic Success Center
The Math Lab provides students with assistance in math and related subjects.
Tutoring is available by appointment or on a walk-in basis and is provided by both professional and peer tutors. Students are strongly encouraged to make an appointment.
Calculator Loan Program
The Calculator Loan Program offers students who are enrolled in statistics the opportunity to borrow a calculator for a semester at no cost.
- Calculators are limited in quantity and are distributed on first come, first served basis.
- Calculators must be returned on the last day of final exams in the same semester that the calculator was borrowed.
- Students who do not return calculators within the proper timeframe will be charged $125 for the cost of the TI-83 Plus.
- Students who are interested in borrowing a calculator should contact the Library and complete the Calculator Loan Form.
Math Lab Hours
|Monday–Thursday||8 a.m.–8 p.m.|
|Friday||8 a.m.–6 p.m.|
Contact the Math Lab
- Phone 860-913-2030
- Room One Riverside Drive - Room 219