Veteran Services

Admissions for Student Veterans

Veterans who wish to use their VA Educational Benefits should apply online at and complete either the VA Form 22-1990 or VA Form 22-5490 to receive a Certificate of Eligibility. Submit the following documents to the Certifying Official at the Goodwin University Financial Aid Office:

  • Certificate of Eligibility
  • Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty —DD-214

We strongly encourage students to fill out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to see if they qualify for additional student aid. Check with the Financial Aid Office for aid eligibility.

VA Educational Benefits Programs:

CHAPTER 30 Montgomery Bill — Active Duty
CHAPTER 31 Vocational Rehabilitation
CHAPTER 33 Post 9/11 G.I. Bill
CHAPTER 35 Survivors & Dependents Educational Assistance
CHAPTER 1606 Montgomery G.I. Bill — Selected Reserve
CHAPTER 1607 Reserve Educational Assistance Program (REAP)