Summer Bridge Academy
June 27 - August 20, 2023
At Goodwin University, you can take advantage of our eight-week, hybrid Summer Bridge Academy program and get a head start toward earning your college degree and learning important life skills. It’s time to build a better pathway to a bright future.
Through academics, supports, experiences, and workshops, Summer Bridge Academy will help you build the confidence and skills to successfully transition into college. In just eight weeks, you will be prepared for the rigors of academia and the challenges of adulthood.
Upon successfully completion of the program, you will earn acceptance into our Educational Opportunity Program (EOP) which provides a 50% scholarship to attend Goodwin University. You will also receive a book stipend, as well as personalized academic advising and support. Summer Bridge Academy starts June 28!
- Get a head start on your college career.
- Earn up to six collegiate credits in eight weeks.
- Take classes 100% online from the comfort of your own home.
- Participate in workshops on leadership development and life skills.
- Develop academic skills, including: test-taking strategies, time-management, and note taking.
- Must be a high school graduate or GED recipient.
- Age requirement of 17-20 years old.
- Must apply by June 16, 2023.
Upon Successful Completion of the Program
- Earn automatic acceptance into Goodwin’s Educational Opportunity Program (EOP) which provides a 50% scholarship.
- Prepare academically and socially for college.
- Develop strong critical thinking skills from self-exploration and extra-curricular experiences.
- Build and foster positive relationships with peers.
Contact Us TodayTravis Samuels, Case Manager/Housing/EOP Specialist