Qualifications & Eligibility
In order to qualify for the Goodwin University Student Leadership Program, students must meet the requirements listed below.
- Be enrolled at Goodwin University for at least one full semester
- Be a current student enrolled in at least one class (3 credits) in order to perform duties and access benefits
- Have and maintain a GPA of at least 2.5
- Maintain a good academic standing with no Satisfactory Academic Progress on record
- Be available to attend module trainings as scheduled. All trainings are mandatory.