Course Auditing Program
The Alumni Course Auditing Program gives Goodwin University alumni the benefit of attending Goodwin University courses on a not-for-credit basis. The program is a rewarding way to enhance professional skills, increase knowledge and pursue a commitment to lifelong learning. Please review the following rules and guidelines before completing the online registration form.
Rules and Guidelines
- Goodwin University alumni may audit classes on a space-available basis and with the prior approval of the program director. Audits for courses that are full, closed or wait listed are not available.
- Alumni may audit one course per year. Any course that is offered by Goodwin University may be audited with the exception of labs, clinical courses and internships.
- The registration fee is $50 per course. All proceeds will support the student scholarship fund. Alumni are also responsible for purchasing any required textbooks for the course.
- Alumni must be in good financial standing with The University in order to audit courses.
- Auditors do not earn course credits and are not responsible for completing any assignments or taking any exams.
- The registration form and payment must be received at least two weeks prior to the beginning of the class requested.
- Transcripts will not be created and records will not be kept for audited courses.
- Alumni who subsequently enroll in a given degree program will not be eligible to transfer the previously audited course(s) to degree course status.
How to Register
- Find a course that you are interested in. To search for a course, you must access SonisWeb (www.goodwinsonisweb.com) and search “Courses by Semester” on the homepage.
- Print and complete the registration form.
- Submit your completed registration form and payment to Goodwin Foundation, Attn: Vanessa Pergolizzi/Alumni Relations Coordinator, One Riverside Drive, East Hartford, CT 06118. The registration form and payment must be received together.
- The Alumni Relations Coordinator will contact the program director to get his or her approval of the desired course to be taken.
- Once these steps have been taken, you will receive a confirmation that you have been approved to audit a course.
- In the event that a class has limited space, you may be notified up to one week after the class has already started that you have been approved to audit the course. If a class is not available, you will be refunded.