If a student feels that he or she is being denied the agreed upon accommodations, he or she should:
- First, appeal to the classroom instructor.
- If services/accommodations continue to be denied, the student should report to the problem to the AccessAbility Services Coordinator.
- If still unsatisfied with the resolution, it is the student’s right to file a formal complaint following the appeals and grievances policy that is described in the Goodwin University catalog. Please refer to the catalog for specific information.
- Students who have been denied accommodation by the Office of AccessAbility Services may ask the coordinator to reconsider their request upon presentation of evidence not previously submitted.
- If accommodations are still denied, a student may grieve using the appeals and grievances procedure out lined in the Goodwin University catalog.