The Office of AccessAbility Services (OAS) collaborates with Goodwin’s diverse community to ensure that all aspects of campus life — learning, working and living — are universally accessible. OAS provides resources, education, and direct services so that Goodwin students may have greater opportunity to achieve equity and social justice. OAS leads the campus community in its commitments to recognize disability as a valued aspect of diversity, to embrace access as a matter of social justice, and to design more welcoming and inclusive environments. OAS promotes self-advocacy, disability pride, self-determination, and universally accessible design principles, so that everyone has full access to institutional life.
What We Do
- Promote and facilitate access through creative outreach and training, collaborative partnerships, innovative programs, and proactive solutions
- Help create inclusive environments by engaging and supporting the campus community in progressive system change.
- Work to increase the recruitment, transition, retention, and graduation of students with disabilities.
- Consult with students, faculty, and administrators regarding the reduction of barriers for all students, faculty, and visitors.
- Ensure the effective delivery of accommodations and auxiliary aids/services.
Contact the Office of AccessAbility ServicesMolly Zatony