Student Orientation and Resources
All students are considered for financial aid funding by completing the FAFSA, which is to be completed every year.
If you are selected for a process called Verification, the Office of Financial Aid may require that you submit documentation. To view verification documents required, please access your NetPartner account.
Below is information to guide you through the financial aid process.
Types of Financial Aid
- Grants - gift aid
- Scholarships - gift aid
- Loans - money that must be repaid
- Work study - employment at the college
- Please be sure to check your Goodwin College student email account regularly. You will receive an email once your financial aid is ready to view.
- You can access your financial aid awards through netpartner and review the aid you are being offered.
- As a student, you are required to establish attendance in all courses in order to receive financial aid. Please stay familiar with the academic calendar.
- The Office of Repayment Solutions is here to help you manage your loans even after you leave Goodwin College, free of charge! The phone number is 860‑913‑2125.
The Financial Aid Department is here to help! Contact us at 860‑727‑6723.