Student Orientation and Resources
Every student is assigned an academic advisor within their program of study. Your academic advisor is there to help you achieve your academic goals.
Role of Academic Advisor
- Advises on course selection
- Assists with adding and withdrawing from classes
- Counsels when experiencing academic difficulties
- Navigates plans of study
- Refers you to campus resources if needed
- Serves as a support system
- Please check your student email daily as your advisor will relay important information to your Goodwin University account.
- For convenience, you can have emails forwarded from your Goodwin University account to another account.
- We highly encourage students to make an appointment to see their advisor. Doing so allows the advisor sufficient time to prepare for the meeting and better assist you.
- To schedule an appointment, visit the advising page for appropriate points of contact.