Hoffman Family Library
Flagship Collections: Faculty Publications
Business, Technology, and Advanced Manufacturing
- Mentoring in the time of COVID-19, Michael Wolter, Lisa Wisniewski
- Mentoring Through the Generational Lens, Michael Saxton, Michael Wolter, Matt Connell & Chip Thermer
- There is Nothing ‘Soft' About Soft Skills!, Tina Grove Ph.D
- Using An Evaluative Case Study to Determine the Impact of a Learning Intervention for Newly Promoted Supervisors Using The Core Feedback Model, Tina Grove Ph.D
School of Nursing and Health Professions
- BMP Research in a Low-Impact Development Environment: The Jordan Cove Project, Robert A. Phillips, John C. Clausen, John Alexopoulos, Bruce Morton, Stan Zaremba, and Mel Cote
- Jordan Cove Urban Watershed Project: Residential Stormwater Wheel, Bruce Morton, Stan Zaremba, Paul Stacey, and Eric Thomas
- Jordon Cove Urban Watershed Project, Bruce Morton
- Jordan Cove Urban Watershed National Monitoring Project, Bruce Morton, Dr. John Clausen, Melville P. Cote Jr., Paul Stacey, and Stan Zaremba
- Jordan Cove Urban Watershed Project: Earth Friendly vs. Traditional Subdivision Design, Bruce Morton, John Alexopoulos, John Clausen, Mel COTÉ, and Stan Zaremba
- 2nd Annual Colloquium Research on the Connecticut River Floodplains. Environmental Studies Department, Goodwin University
- Ecology and conservation of Connecticut River floodplain forests. Christian Marks, Ph.D.
- Ground Water Monitoring at a Septage Lagoon Facility in Connecticut, Bruce Morton, John J. Kolega, and Harvey D. Luce
- Periodic Table Generator, Paul Danese
- Using Specific Questions to Elicit Substantive Student Responses In The Clinical Setting, Michelle Moeller. MSN, RN and Geri Dees. CNE, MN, R.N.
- Muscarinic Receptor Activation Enables Persistent Firing in Pyramidal Neurons from Superficial Layers of Dorsal Perirhinal Cortex, Vicky Navaroli, Yanjun Zhao, Pawel Boguszewski, and Thomas H. Brown
- The Development of Two Anatomy and Physiology Courses that Allows Students to Complete Their Course Requirements at Home Using eScience Labs: Comparison Among Online, Hybrid and On-Ground Courses. Debra A. Rajaniemi and Vicky Navaroli
Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Teaching Tomorrow's Therapists, Lisa F. Toussaint OTR/L
- Exploring childcare health consultant as a career option, Robin Cournoyer
- A Case Study of Connecticut Community Colleges Nursing Programs to Describe Gerontological Content Inclusion in Associate Degree Registered Nursing Programs Using an Educational Curriculum Framework, Leslie Harris
- Watts, J. F., & Walker, P. (2018). Bridging the Gap: One Nursing School's Response to Clinical Evaluation Challenges. Teaching & Learning In Nursing, 13(2), 101-103. doi:10.1016/j.teln.2017.12.003
School of Applied Liberal Arts and Social Sciences
- Immigrant Heritages Make America Stronger, Lisa Wisniewski
- The Bach Cello Suites - a case study: The “Bourrée" of suite No. 4 in e-flat, Allan J. Ballinger PhD.
- Getting the Most out of Guest Experts Who Speak to Your Class, Randy Laist Ph.D.
- Strategies for Addressing Grammar in Threaded Discussions, Randy Laist Ph.D.
- Comparison of adjunctive use of aripiprazole with bupropion or selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors/serotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors: analysis of patients beginning adjunctive treatment in a 52-week, open-label study, Anita H Clayton, Ross A Baker, John J Sheehan, Zachary J Cain, Robert A Forbes, Sabrina Vogel Marler, Ronald Marcus, Robert M Berman, and Michael E Thase
- The Development and Impact of Women's Studies In American Higher Education, Katherine D. Kalagher
- The Invasion of the Flapper: How The College Women of the 1920s Transformed the American College Experience, Katherine D. Kalagher
- Building a Support System for English Language Learners at a Career College, Diane Sperger Ed.D and John Kania Ed.D.
- Tarantino's Pulp Fiction and Baudrillard's Perfect Crime, Randy Laist
- An Analysis of Higher-Order Thinking: Examining a Secondary Physics I Web-Enhanced Instructional Design, Lisa Manley
- Songs for Extinct Species: An Interview with Randy Laist, Eco-Now
- Confidence Using Best Practices to Teach Writing: A Case Study of Community College Professors, Sharon Koch
- Alex Haley's Roots and Hyperreal Historiography, Randy Laist
- Terminating the Technopocalypse in James Cameron's Terminator Films, Randy Laist
- In Search of Higher-order Thinking: Examining a Secondary Physics I Web-enhanced Instructional Design, Lisa Manley
- A Case Study of Community College Professors of English: Self-Efficacy Concerning Teaching Basic Writing to Underprepared Students, Sharon Koch
- Bullet-Time in Simulation City: Revisiting Baudrillard and The Matrix by way of the “Real 1999”, Randy Laist
- Long-term safety and tolerability of open-label aripiprazole augmentation of antidepressant therapy in major depressive disorder., Sabrina Vogel Marler, Robert M. Berman, Michael E. Thase, Madhukar H. Trivedi, Robert D. McQuade, William Carson, Ross A. Baker, and Ronald N. Marcus
- P02-36 - Effect of aripiprazole adjunctive to antidepressants on sexual functioning: A subgroup analysis of a 52-week open-label safety study (CN138-164), Sabrina Vogel Marler, R Gismondi, A Clayton, Ross A. Baker, R. Forbes, and Robert M. Berman
- Rappaccini's Planet: The Legacy of Hawthorne in Vonnegut's Cat's Cradle, Pynchon's Gravity's Rainbow, and DeLillo's White Noise, Randy Laist
- The Hyperreal Theme in 1990s American Cinema, Randy Laist
- Sex for Dinner, Death for Breakfast: James Bond and the Body, Brian A. Dixon Ph.D.
- Effects of Personalized Narration on Learner Motivaton in a Web-Base Environment, Mark P. Fazioli
- The Self-Deconstructing Canon: Teaching the Survey Course Without Perpetuating Hegemony, Randy Laist
- Apocalyptic Nostalgia in the Prologue of Don DeLillo's Underworld, Randy Laist
- Care Managers' Perceptions of Ethical Principles in Decision Making: Placing the Home and Community-based Individual with Dementia in a Nursing Facility, Sherrilyn G. Bernier Ed. D.
- Untangling and Derailing the Rhetoric of Marginalization in American Historical Fiction: Faulkner's Absalom, Absalom!, Reed's Mumbo Jumbo and Morrison's Beloved, Howard Satinsky
- Colonizers, Fathers and Daughters in The Color Purple, Howard Satinsky
- Racism, Intraracism and Contemporary Afro-American Literature, Howard Satinsky
- Shame and the Patriarchic in Toni Morrison's Paradise and Love, Howard Satinsky
- College choice process of immigrant students of polish heritage.
- First generation students and immigrant students: A literature review
- Thinking the Ecological Thought in the Writing Classroom
- Gender as a factor in shaping young urban female students' college choice process.
- Business Writing: An Experiential Approach
- Goodwin Students Writing Annual Reports for Local Businesses
- Steve Jobs, meet Will Shakespeare: What writers and business people can learn from each other
- Building a Support System for English Language Learners at a Career College by Diane Sperger Ed.D and John Kania Ed.D.
- Bringing the Human Component to Your Online Classroom
Elizabeth Lane and Tamara Webb
- The Hyperreal Theme in 1990s American Cinema
- Ham: The Fire Starter
Harvey Douglas Wall
- Looking for Lost: Critical Essays on the Enigmatic Series
- Technology and Postmodern Subjectivity in Don DeLillio's Novels
Randy Laist Ph.D.
- Columbia and Britannia: An Alternate History Brian A. Dixon Ph.D.
- Final Report 2015 National Summit: Early Childhood Special Education Inclusion, Diana J. LaRocco and Erin E. Barton
- Physical Activity and Self-Efficacy in Physical Activity and Healthy Eating in an Urban Elementary Setting, Tracey D. Matthews, Elizabeth O'Neill, Kimberly T. Kostelis, Daniel Jaffe, Steven Vitti, Melissa Quinlan, and Michelle Boland
- National Early Childhood Special Education Leadership Summit: Final Report February 2014, Diana J. LaRocco, Deborah A. Bruns, Sarika S. Gupta, and Kim Moherek Sopko
- Forming Meaningful Partnerships through Embedded Librarianship in Information Literacy, Christina Deptulski and Kathy Gavin
- Early Childhood Education / Child Studies Students Share Knowledge and Complete Community-Based Projects by Lori Blake, Kimberly Mansfield, and Kathy Gavin
- Navigating New Faculty Mentorship at Goodwin University. By Lisa Manley; Henriette Pranger; Vicky Navaroli; and Kelson J. Ettienne-Modeste.
- Building Community by Creating a Culture of Recognition and Respect through Non-Academic Activities. By Henriette Pranger; Kelli Goodkowsky; and Debra A Rajaniemi.
- In Search of Higher-order Thinking: Examining a Secondary Physics I Web-enhanced Instructional Design. By Lisa Manley.
- An Analysis of Higher-Order Thinking: Examining a Secondary Physics I Web-Enhanced Instructional Design. By Lisa Manley. Published in Issues and Trends in Educational Technology 1.1. 2013.