The Ann B. Clark Community Co-op
The Ann B. Clark Community Co-op serves members of the Goodwin University community and is managed by a team of faculty, staff, and students.
As food prices continue to rise, unemployment and underemployment rates increase — a toxic combination of pressures. Our students are in school because they are seeking to enhance their employment prospects. Many come to us after having lost their jobs, seeking to retrain. For these students, their college years are a time of transition, which can include phases of acute need, and even homelessness.
According to FoodShare income guidelines, approximately 1,000 students and families may be eligible for food assistance.
For more information on how to receive food from the co-op contact:Isamar Rodriguez
Community and Educational Service Learning Coordinator
To Receive Assistance
- Fill out the Food Pantry form
- Orders are due before noon the day before your requested pick up date. Normal pick up hours are:
- Wednesday, 11 a.m.–3 p.m.
- Thursday, 11 a.m.–3 p.m.
- Friday, 11 a.m.–3 p.m.
- Or by appointment (email FoodPantry@goodwin.edu)
- Students will pick up their food at 167 Riverside Drive and can enter the building using the South entrance. The food bags will have the student's identification number and first & last initials on it.