The Ann B. Clark Community Co-op
The Ann B. Clark Community Co-op serves members of the Goodwin University community and is managed by a team of faculty, staff, and students.
Through the passion, generosity, and dedication of Goodwin University's Provost Emeritus Ann B. Clark, we have been able to establish this service to ensure that none of our students have to choose between school and food. According to FoodShare income guidelines, approximately 1,000 students and their families may be eligible for food assistance on our campus.
Community Co-op services
Services at the Ann B. Clark Community Co-op include access to our campus food pantry, which works closely with partners such as FoodShare, Shoprite, Price Rite, Dairy Farmers of America, and The Highland Park Market to ensure our shelves are always stocked with quality products.
We carry dairy free, peanut/nut free, and vegetarian options as often as possible and try to have fresh produce and meats/fish monthly.
For more information on how to receive food from the co-op or questions about how to get involved, contact:Isamar Rodriguez
Community and Educational Service Learning Coordinator
To receive assistance
- Fill out the Community Co-op form
- Orders are due before noon the day before your requested pick up date. Normal pick up hours are:
- Wednesday, 11 a.m.–3 p.m.
- Thursday, 11 a.m.–3 p.m.
- Friday, 11 a.m.–3 p.m.
- Or by appointment (email FoodPantry@goodwin.edu)
- Students will pick up their food at 167 Riverside Drive and can enter the building using the South entrance.