Goodwin College Foundation
About the Foundation
Goodwin College Foundation was formed as a separate 501(c)(3) from Goodwin College in 2000, when it was still for-profit, to enable the College to begin accepting charitable donations from the community. Governed by an active board, The Goodwin College Foundation expands access to education for a wide range of students. Donations to the Foundation benefit students that have an acute financial need and have demonstrated desire to achieve academic success. The Foundation serves as both the College's fundraising arm for charitable contributions and the College’s endowment.
The Goodwin College Foundation supports the mission of Goodwin College to extend educational opportunities by raising money for scholarships, financial assistance, and programmatic support. The Foundation identifies key strategic goals and cultivates individuals, business, and community partners through leadership gifts, annual fund, and alumni giving campaigns.
The Goodwin College Foundation's Purpose:
- Enable individuals to support Goodwin College students through scholarship support.
- Enhance the relationship between alumni and friends with the Goodwin.
- Build a community committed to enhancing the lives of those seeking to make their world and others' better.
- Ensure the viability of the College and the work it does for students and the community.
- Enable alumni, the greater East Hartford community, and others to support the mission of Goodwin College through contributions.
The Goodwin College Foundation
One Riverside Drive, East Hartford, CT 06118
email@example.com | 860-291-9934