“I was raised to be loving, compassionate, and caring. To me, that’s what a great nurse is.” — Troy Carlson, RN, Goodwin nursing class of 2015
You are a guardian, offering comfort to those in need. You are adaptable to all types of situations and leave your mark wherever you go. Your organization, positive outlook, and attention to detail allow you to take on and succeed at any task. You form strong bonds and relationships easily, and you thrive by interacting with others.
Put your healing nature to work in a degree or certificate program at Goodwin College!
Goodwin offers 12 bachelor’s and associate degrees and certificates covering every part of the healthcare industry. These degrees and certificates for healers include:
- Dental Hygiene (Associate Degree)
- Health Science (Associate and Bachelor’s Degrees)
- Histologic Science (Certificate and Associate Degree)
- Medical Assisting (Certificate and Associate Degree)
- Medical Billing and Coding (Certificate)
- Registered Nursing (Associate Degree)
- RN to BSN (Bachelor’s Degree)
- Ophthalmic Science (Associate Degree)
- Phlebotomy and Laboratory Services (Certificate)
- Respiratory Care (Associate Degree)
At Goodwin, there are no wait lists for nursing enrollment and we offer clinical facilities and internship sites all over CT. Goodwin grads get jobs! Our graduates have been hired at leading hospitals and healthcare employers in the state, including Connecticut Children’s Medical Center, Hartford Hospital, St. Francis Hospital, and the UCONN Health Center.
Interested in learning more about Goodwin College? Learn more today by calling 800-889-3282 or visiting www.goodwin.edu/healers. You can also check out all of our programs to see why we’re a leading healthcare school in CT! You can also interact with us on Facebook or Twitter!