Business Administration Bachelor's Degree Program
Business Administration Program Outcomes
Upon successful completion of all business administration program requirements, graduates will be able to:
- Understand contemporary theories and best practices in operating small businesses and non-profit organizations.
- Develop critical thinking and problem solving skills that address operational and management concerns.
- Demonstrate proficiency in oral and written communication.
- Structure the workplace to embrace the complexities and competencies of a diverse work force.
- Demonstrate strategies of corporate social responsibility while exercising ethical and professional leadership.
- Foster sound fiscal practices through analysis of financial statements and establishment of accounting procedures to ensure effective managerial decision making.
- Assess the global and domestic economic environment through the interpretation of economic data analysis as it relates to small businesses and non-profit organizations.
- Define the roles and responsibilities of human resources in small business and non-profit organizations.
- Create sound marketing strategies that ensure sustainability for the modern business in traditional and on-line environments where social media is an integral part of the marketing plan.
- Develop skills to manage operations and strategically plan for the long-term viability of a small business or non-profit for the purpose of promoting the mission, vision and core values.
- Demonstrate competency in the research process as it applies to business.
Additionally, graduates of the Bachelor in Science Business Administration Program will complete the comprehensive learning outcomes of the General Education components.