Faculty & Staff
Events and Announcements
- Navigator Discount Program - discounts for Goodwin College students, alumni, and employees
- The administration carefully considers student safety, weather reports, and the ability to clear campus parking when deciding on inclement weather closings. Every effort is made to post closings by 7 a.m. for day classes and 3 p.m. for evening classes, but allowances must be made for changing weather and road conditions. Announcements are posted on: WFSB-TV (Channel 3), WVIT-TV (Channel 30), and WTIC-TV Fox CT (Channel 61). Students can also check the homepage of the College website, Facebook, and Twitter or call 860-528-4111. Goodwin does not use the campus emergency notification system for weather closings.
- Classes held at 1137 and 403 Main Street and Business and Manufacturing Center (Willgoos) - Need Directions?
Get To Know Goodwin's New Employees
(Click to enlarge)
1. Dameris Kates – Admissions Officer
2. Ali Scheetz – International Admissions Coordinator
3. Jenn Gibbs – Admissions Reservation Center Representative
4. Neera Ramchandani – Assistant Bookstore Manager
5. Christopher Blake – Grants Officer
6. Katie Credle – Assistant Director of Financial Aid
7. Laura Larson – Admissions Reservation Center Representative
8. Rasheeda Priester – SNAP Intake Facilitator
9. Alayna Sholtis – Administrative Assistant, Academic Advising