Faculty & Staff
Events and Announcements
- Flu Clinic October 26, 2016 11 a.m. - 2 p.m. and October 27, 2016 3 p.m. - 6 p.m.
- Navigator Discount Program - discounts for Goodwin College students, alumni, and employees
- The administration carefully considers student safety, weather reports, and the ability to clear campus parking when deciding on inclement weather closings. Every effort is made to post closings by 7 a.m. for day classes and 3 p.m. for evening classes, but allowances must be made for changing weather and road conditions. Announcements are posted on: WFSB-TV (Channel 3), WVIT-TV (Channel 30), and WTIC-TV Fox CT (Channel 61). Students can also check the homepage of the College website, Facebook, and Twitter or call 860-528-4111. Goodwin does not use the campus emergency notification system for weather closings.
- Classes held at 1137 and 403 Main Street and Business and Manufacturing Center (Willgoos) - Need Directions?
Get To Know Goodwin's New Employees
(Click to enlarge)
1. Amy Gallina – Student Account Specialist
2. Pam Neron – A/P Analyst
3. Sarah Autieri – Academic Advisor Health Sciences
4. Christina Tamburro – Grants Officer
5. Katie O’Keefe – Executive Assistant, Academics
6. Vincent Metacarpa – Maintenance Specialist
7. Joseph Hedges – Student Account Specialist
8. Michelle Kollen – Director of International Programs
9. Joy Correia – Clinical Instructor, Respiratory Care
10. Richard Shechtman – Director of Strategic Initiatives
11. Missy Quinlan – Director of Institutional Research & Assessment