English as a Second Language (ESL) Program
I Learned English at Goodwin College!
Class of 2013
The objective of the stand-alone ESL program is to enhance the English-language proficiency of individuals who have pre-existing vocational knowledge, training, or skill, but cannot use that knowledge, training, or skill because of their English speaking deficiency.
Our academic goals:
- to improve your proficiency in listening, speaking, reading and writing English
- to expand your knowledge of American customs and culture
- to provide a foundation in academic English to help you advance to college-level classes
- to sharpen your job-readiness English skills in order to move up in your career
Why Should I Choose Goodwin College to Learn English?
- Small class sizes and personal attention
- Day and evening classes
- Full-immersion classes (26 hrs/wk in the day OR 15 hrs/wk at night)
- Financial aid available
- Dedicated faculty of experts
- High-quality teaching environment
- Diverse student population from Latin America, Africa, Asia and Eastern Europe
- Certificate from a well-respected ESL program
Contact us today to learn more.
Click here to complete the form or call: 800.889.3282