Associate Degree in Business Administration
Upon successful completion of all program requirements, graduates will be able to:
- Understand the conceptual and practical importance of the functional areas of business.
- Construct a business practice informed by ethics and social responsibility.
- Assess a variety of management practices and develop leadership and teamwork skills in an increasingly multicultural corporate environment.
- Research, evaluate, and interpret financial and economic information to make sound business decisions.
- Demonstrate an effective utilization of technology within the functional areas of business.
- Understand how to motivate co-workers and other corporate stakeholders effectively.