Associate Degree in Business Administration
Upon successful completion of all program requirements, graduates will be able to:
- Describe and discuss the global dimensions of business, including socio-cultural, political, legal, technological and economic environments.
- Identify and examine major theories in management and their use in organizational contexts;
- Understand and apply business concepts related to workforce and customer diversity.
- Effectively communicate in a business setting;
- Understand and evaluate ethical issues and situations;
- Research, critically evaluate, and interpret information to solve problems and make business decisions;
- Demonstrate teamwork and leadership skills;
- Demonstrate proficiency in the use of information technology;
- Perform mathematical procedures to analyze and solve business problems; and
- Create a professional development plan that fosters personal and professional growth and contributes to life-long learning.
Additionally, graduates of the Associate in Science will complete the comprehensive learning outcomes of the General Education components.
Option specific outcomes:
Students will demonstrate knowledge of the core concepts of the particular option chosen.