Flexible Dental Hygiene Degree
You deserve a college that offers classes on your schedule. At Goodwin, you’ll find class times that fit into your schedule and cater to your needs. Unlike many other colleges, at Goodwin, we’re all about convenience.
- Dental Hygiene classes are offered days.
- Semesters include on-campus, online, and hybrid formats.
- Clinical sessions are offered in the fall and spring. These sessions have a rotating schedule of days, evenings, and Saturdays where students are required to schedule patients for care delivery in our clinic.
- Classes are offered in a standard 15-week format.
- During the last year of the program, students will be involved in community rotations where they will be going outside our clinic to do oral health education to community partners and provide hygiene services at various dental clinics in the Hartford region. This will happen on a rotating basis in the second clinical year.
Please note: each course and semester may vary and is subject to change at any time. Please contact us for more information about the flexibility of this program.
Contact Us Today!
Goodwin College will never sell your personal information to a third party. By submitting your contact information, you give permission to Goodwin College to contact you by phone, email, mail, and text message.