Graduate Admission Requirements
Admission requirements for graduate students
Graduate applicants to Goodwin College are required to:
- Complete a graduate application for admission.
- Pay a $50 non-refundable application fee (waived for Goodwin College graduates).
- Submit an official transcript verifying receipt of a bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution with a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0.
- Minimum of 3.0 CGPA in undergraduate degree. Applicants with less than a 3.0 CGPA may be eligible to take two courses in the program as a non-matriculated student. Students earning a 3.0 GPA or higher will be allowed to matriculate into the program.
- Provide a professional resume.
- Submit proof of immunizations (Measles, Mumps, Rubella, and Varicella).
Find more information on additional requirements for the MSN and MSOL programs here:
Contact Us Today!
Goodwin College will never sell your personal information to a third party. By submitting your contact information, you give permission to Goodwin College to contact you by phone, email, mail, and text message.