Online MSN Program Admissions Requirements
Master's in Nursing Requirements
Unlike many other online MSN programs, we don't require GRE scores for admission. We know nurses work hard enough without having to take extra tests before they even get into the program. Students entering the program must be fully licensed RNs, and must already have a bachelor's degree.
Graduate Applicants to Goodwin College are required to:
- Complete a graduate application for admission.
- Pay a $50 non-refundable application fee (waived for Goodwin College graduates).
- Submit an official transcript verifying receipt of a bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution with a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0.
- Minimum of 3.0 CGPA in undergraduate degree. Applicants with less than a 3.0 CGPA may be eligible to take two courses in the program as a non-matriculated student. Students earning a 3.0 GPA or higher will be allowed to matriculate into the program.
- Provide a professional resume.
- Submit proof of immunizations (Measles, Mumps, Rubella, and Varicella).
All applicants to the MSN Program must:
- Provide a current, valid RN license.
- Write a formal 800-1000 word personal statement of your nursing career goals.
- Successful completion of a 3-credit college-level statistics or higher level research course with an earned grade of 'C' or better.
- Provide evidence of two years working experience or the equivalent in the role of a registered nurse or waiver from MSN faculty admissions committee.
Contact Us Today!
Goodwin College will never sell your personal information to a third party. By submitting your contact information, you give permission to Goodwin College to contact you by phone, email, mail, and text message.