Academic Success Center
The Testing Center is located in room 206.
Information for Students Scheduling Exams
- Students should schedule an appointment for their exam in advance by calling 860-913-2090 or visiting the Academic Success Center in person.
- Students are welcome to take a test without reserving a room, but it is not guaranteed that the rooms will be available. If the rooms are not available, the student will be asked to make an appointment or come back at a later time.
- Students who have approved accommodations through the Office of AccessAbility Services should complete the testing accommodations request form to schedule their exam. Please note you will receive a confirmation email once your exam has been scheduled.
Information for Instructors
The Academic Success Center supports faculty in proctoring make-up/missed exams.
Exam Request Form:
- Faculty members should complete the exam request form for each student taking an exam.
- Please ensure the form is completely filled out and accurate.
Delivery of Exam Materials:
- Exams can be emailed to email@example.com or dropped off to the Academic Success Center in room 209. An exam drop-off box is located on the wall.
- Exam drop-off forms are located on the wall with envelopes and must be completed.
- All testing materials should be placed inside the envelope and should have the student’s name and date of drop-off written clearly on the front.
- The ASC does not provide Scantron sheets, so please ensure that all materials are provided when dropping off exams.
Exam Pick Up:
- Faculty members can pick up completed exams at the front desk of the ASC during normal business hours.
Testing Center Hours:
|Monday-Friday||11 a.m. – 7 p.m.|