Associate in Occupational Therapy Assistant
Because of a high demand for the program and limited seats, Goodwin has established the following minimum admission requirements:
- Applicants must have a high school diploma or a GED, with a minimum 2.7 GPA.
- Students are required to complete 8 hours of observation in an occupational therapy setting as part of the application process. The observation must be documented on this form.
- Placement in English 101 or proof of completion of college-level English 101 equivalent or higher.
- Placement in Math 101 or proof of completion of college-level Math 101 equivalent or higher.
- Completion of BIO 120 or Anatomy and Physiology.
- Completion of HSC 105 or comparable (Medical Terminology)
- Applicants must complete both the OTA program Application and the college Application for Admission.
The OTA program will accept 20 students for the fall semester and 20 students for the spring semester. Applications will be accepted no later than September 1 for the spring semester start and May 1 for the fall semester start.