Associate Degree in Nursing - RN Program Outcomes
Upon successful completion of all nursing program requirements, graduates will be able to:
- Practice within the ethical, legal and regulatory frameworks and scope of practice for registered nurses.
- Utilize critical thinking and information technology, to plan and implement culturally appropriate client care which is safe and holistic.
- Engage in therapeutic and professional communication skills with all members of the healthcare team including the patient/family to meet patient/family centered goals.
- Utilize a process of self-evaluation that fosters personal and professional growth and contributes to lifelong learning.
- Demonstrate the ability to use evidence-based practices and quality-improvement methods to facilitate the delivery of safe and appropriate patient care.
- Articulate their role and responsibility in the larger system of health care.
Additionally, graduates will complete the comprehensive learning outcomes of the General Education components.