Events and Announcements
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION ON STUDENT EMAIL UPDATES: New instructions for logging in to accounts
- Do you have a question about Goodwin but aren't sure who to contact? Email email@example.com and you will have an answer or a contact within 24 hours.
- Dean's List - Spring 2014
- Fall 2014 Official Registration Information
- Registration Guide
- President's List - Fall
- CPR Classes Offered Monthly
- Time to do your 14/15 FAFSA application
- Financial Aid Scam - Very Important
- School closings due to inclement weather: announcements will be posted on the following stations no later than 7 a.m. for day classes and 3 p.m. for evening classes: WRCH (100.5 FM), WTIC (96.5 FM), WTIC (1080 AM), WZMX (93.7 FM), WFSB-TV (Channel 3), WVIT-TV (Channel 30), WTNH-TV (Channel 8), and WTIC-TV Fox CT (Channel 61). Students may also access school closing information by checking the homepage of the College website or by calling 860-528-4111. See school closing information in the College catalog (consider bookmarking this link). Please note: we do not use the emergency notification system for weather closings.
- View Our List of Online Classes
- Who's My Advisor? Please read about the following new changes in Academic Advising
- Directions to classes held off campus
Last Modified: 9/24/2014Scroll