What is Financial Aid?
Financial aid is any assistance you receive to help pay for tuition, books, and supplies.
This may include:
- Grants – funds that you do not have to repay.
- Loans – money you borrow and are required to repay.
- Work Study – a part time job. (A paycheck every other week.)
- Scholarships – funds that you do not have to repay awarded on the basis of academic or other achievement.
Our goal is to assist you in understanding your financial package and put you on a path to success.
How do I Apply?
Apply with the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Goodwin College’s Federal School Code: 015833
- If possible, import your taxes with the Link to IRS button
- The financial aid office may need to collect additional documentation once your FAFSA is reviewed
- The FAFSA takes 3 – 5 business days to arrive in the financial aid office
How do I View My Financial Aid Awards?
- Click here
- In the “LOG IN” box, enter your SonisWeb ID for "Student ID:"
- If you are logging in for the first time, click "First Time User" in the LOG IN box.
- Update your account with two security questions.
- Once logged in, view & accept awards, missing documents, loan history, and much more!
- Always be mindful of the “Award Year” selected at the top of the screen:
- If you are unable to log on or you receive an error message, call Financial Aid at (860) 727-6723 to reset your PIN/Password.
Last Modified: 6/1/2015Scroll