Faculty & Staff
Events and Announcements
- Goodwin cafeteria closed on November 11 (Veterans Day) and November 13.
- Navigator Discount Program - discounts for Goodwin College students, alumni, and employees
- School closings due to inclement weather will be posted on the following stations no later than 7 a.m. for day classes and 3 p.m. for evening classes: WFSB-TV (Channel 3), WVIT-TV (Channel 30), and WTIC-TV Fox CT (Channel 61). Students can also check the homepage of the College website, Facebook, and Twitter or call 860-528-4111. Please note: Goodwin does not use the campus emergency notification system for weather closings.
- Classes held at 1137 and 403 Main Street and Business and Manufacturing Center (Willgoos) - Need Directions?
Get To Know Goodwin's New Employees
(Hover to enlarge)
1. Travis Samuels, Student Services Associate
2. Sara Avallone, Administrative Assistant, Dental Hygiene and Ophthalmic Science
3. Rebecca Hayward, Financial Aid Officer
4. Jennifer Nieves, Administrative Associate, Business Office
5. Katherine Krivanec, Field Work Coordinator and Assistant Professor, Occupational Therapy
6. Bryan Hall, MOVE Program Coordinator
Last Modified: 11/16/2015Scroll