Academic Advising at Goodwin College aims to provide quality advising to a culturally diverse population of Applicant and Continuing Students. The Advising staff assists in designing academic schedules cohesive with students’ needs and developing plans of study directed towards achieving their academic goals. By giving students the knowledge and skills to carefully plan their academic program they are able to make informed and responsible decisions at Goodwin College.
What can my advisor help me do?
- Select courses for upcoming semesters
- Develop a realistic and effective plan of study
- Add, drop or withdraw you from a course
- Request student support services
- Understand academic policies and procedures
Last Modified: 2/12/2014Scroll