Marketing and Communications Request Form Tips for Success
Marketing and Communications is responsible for supporting the needs of Goodwin University and University of Bridgeport. Our services reinforce the branding, recruitment, and retention goals of the institutions.
All requests are subject to review. We reserve the right to accept, alter, or deny requests based upon the scope, strategic impact, timing, and staff resources.
Tips for Success:
- Submission of this request creates a Marketing and Communications project portfolio. A member of the team will send a request acknowledgement via email once your request has been reviewed.
- For requests with specific copy needs, please provide a document file containing the final copy to be used.
- A proof process will be followed for projects requiring them. You are afforded two rounds of approvals.
- If providing photos or artwork, provide the file(s) in high resolution and as original, standalone files (ie. not embedded within a document).
- Attachments can be provided with this form, all attachments must be uploaded at one time and there is a maximum file size of 10mb.
- If the attachments are not able to be uploaded when the form is submitted, "reply all" to the acknowledgement email and provide your files as attachments to your message.
- If deliverables are needed (ie. printed items, signage, etc.) plan an additional 7 to 10 business days to accommodate the timeline of our preferred vendors. Additional time may be needed if using alternate vendors.
- The person submitting the request will be the point of contact for project deliverables unless otherwise noted.
- All revisions will be communicated by the point of contact to appropriate marketing department members after such revisions have been reviewed by their team.
These times are approximate and provided as general guidelines:
- Copy Provided, no revisions needed: 48 – 72 hours from request acknowledgement.
- With Copywriting / Drafting: 3 – 5 business days.
Graphic Design Requests: Varying depending upon scope:
- Mid-Level (flyer, slide, simple display, etc.): 5 to 7 business days.
- High-Level (branding, invitation/program, etc.) 10 to 15 business days.
Social Media Postings: Varying depending upon scope:
- General Information / Event Publicity: 48 – 72 hours from request acknowledgement or coordinated to event schedule.
Web Requests: Varying depending upon scope:
- Simple Edit / Update: 24 – 48 hours from request acknowledgement.
- Detailed Edit / Update: 3 – 5 business days.
- New Page(s): To be determined after request review.
Event Planning: Please budget a minimum of 60 days for event planning. We will consult with you and provide you with an event specific schedule that outlines all requirements for coordinating with our department.
If you find that you need your request addressed sooner than the above timeframe, please submit a request before taking on the project yourself.