Career-Focused Manufacturing Degrees
You need an education that will lead to a great career, and our manufacturing degree programs will help get you there. Our career-focused programs are designed to prepare you for an in-demand job in the field of manufacturing. We’ll help prepare you for ongoing success and connect you with a job you love in the field of manufacturing.
Students in our manufacturing programs will learn:
- Effective modern manufacturing principles including planning, production, and product distribution
- Knowledge of the product life cycle from conception to distribution
- Preparation and institution of quality assurance mechanisms
- Applying financial metrics to the manufacturing decision making process
- Demonstrating competency in the research, product development and test process
- Developing professional networks in government and industry
Students in our manufacturing programs can earn nationally recognized, portable credentials from the Manufacturing Skills Standards Council; CPT, CPT-Green, and CLT.
Whether you’re just starting out in manufacturing or already working in the field, we have a program that meets your needs.
Contact us today!Request Information
Contact us today to request more information!
Goodwin College will never sell your personal information to a third party. By submitting your contact information, you give permission to Goodwin College to contact you by phone, email, mail, and text message.