Curricular Practical Training
What is Curricular Practical Training (CPT)?
Curricular practical training (CPT) is a legally documented internship for students attending college or university on a visa. Curricular practical training prepares international students for the workforce by providing them with on-site job experience.
How Do International Students Earn CPT?
International students must apply for CPT within their major. A designated school official (DSO) must review and approve your CPT placement. Once approved, your DSO will issue an I-20 Form. This form should be signed and presented to your employer before beginning your CPT hours. If you begin working prior to completing this process, you are at risk of violating your visa.
CPT at Goodwin University
At Goodwin University, we offer support services for international students and will help you prepare for your future career through a CPT program.
Learn more about earning your degree at Goodwin today!
We’re Ready When You Are.
- Enrollment is hassle-free, and it’s easy to get started.
- Financial aid is available, and we’re still accepting applications.
- You will find comprehensive support services that will get you through college and into a great career.
- We are veteran-friendly, and we understand and respect the needs of veteran students.
- If you want to transfer in credits, we can typically review your transcripts of prior learning in less than one business day.
Contact Us Today!
Goodwin University will never sell your personal information to a third party. By submitting your contact information, you give permission to Goodwin University to contact you by phone, email, mail, and text message.
- ApplicationApply Now