Goodwin College Foundation
The Founders Circle is comprised of individuals, business, and community partners who make annual leadership gifts to the Foundation at a minimum level of $1,999 — In honor of the year Goodwin College was founded by President Mark E. Scheinberg.
Members of the Founders Circle are advocates of Goodwin College's mission and values. By becoming a member of the Founders Circle you are providing scholarships, financial assistance, and programmatic support to students.
Interested in leadership giving? Please contact Hannah Granfield at 860-913-2166.
Founders Circle 2017-2018
- James M. Arsenault, Sr.
- B & M Tree Service
- Michele B. Bush, Trustee
- Butler Company
- Nick Cianci
- Cintas Corporation
- Coca-Cola Bottling Company of New England
- Compass Total Benefit Solutions
- Construction Solutions Group
- D' Esopo Memorial Chapel
- Environmental Services, Inc.
- Evolution Aero, Inc.
- Finex Credit Union
- Donna Galluzzo, Ph.D., R.D., Trustee, and Frank Galluzzo
- Ellen Jeanne Goldfarb Memorial Charitable Trust
- Goman + York Property Advisors
- Tomek Grajewski
- Arnold and Beverly Greenberg
- Hoffman Auto Group
- Jacqueline Jacoby, Trustee, and Stephen Jacoby
- Jan-Pro Cleaning Systems
- Lee Housley, Director, '13, '15 and Alan Guite
- L.E. Whitford Company, Inc., in honor of Leonard and Elsie Whitford
- Nicholas and Jennifer Lentino
- Maffe Financial Group
- Jay Maffe
- Petit Family Foundation
- Susan Piscatelli
- ShopRite of Manchester and East Hartford
- Silktown Roofing
- Simplex Grinnell
- Utica National Insurance Group
- WB Mason, Inc
- Ann Zajchowski
- Marici Zuvic, in memory of Maria and Miguel Zuvic
- Brescia's Printing Services, Inc.
- Carlita Cotton
- Ethan B. Foxman, Trustee and Foundation Chair, and Ellen Foxman
- iHeart Radio
- David Juliano
- K & S Distributors
- Larson for Congress
- Pratt & Whitney
- Sinclair Risk and Financial Services
- Zuvic, Carr and Associates
- Ann Clark, Provost and Executive Vice President, and David F. Ehler
- Frank, Director, and Ceil Collins
- Maria Lynne Ellis, M.D., Trustee Chair, for Esther Furr Ellis Academic Success Center
- The Hoffman Family
- Prime Materials Recovery, Inc.
- Updike, Kelly & Spellacy
- Daniel D. Adams
- FIP Construction, Inc.
- Jeffrey Hoffman, Director, and Nancy Hoffman
- Dan Lyman Russell, A.I.A. and Elizabeth Russell
- Mark E. Scheinberg, Trustee, Director and Goodwin College President, and Debbie Poerio
- Tomz Corporation, for Goodwin College Advanced Manufacturing Department