Early College Programs
High School Partnership
A career-focused college education is the most direct path to a rich and rewarding life. What if it were possible to take the first steps on that path while still in high school? As a senior you can—through Goodwin College’s High School Partnership Program.
Take part in this program and experience a selfselected and independent transition into college learning that complements your high school curriculum by supplementing it with Goodwin College courses of your own choosing. While enrolled in the High School Partnership Program, you’ll take one college credit-bearing course each semester.
Benefits For Life
By participating in this program, you’ll gain a personal advantage by learning how college life works, earn college credit, and expand your peer network while still in high school. That experience will support your success, not only in your studies but in your personal and professional growth as well.
This is your opportunity to solidify your academic skills and begin your personal exploration in a variety of fields.
Goodwin College is pleased to partner with the following high schools
- A.I. Prince Technical High School
- Bloomfield High School
- Coventry High School
- E.C. Goodwin Technical High School
- East Hartford High School
- Glastonbury High School
- Global Experience Magnet School
- H.C. Wilcox Technical High School
- High School, Inc
- Howell Cheney Technical High School
- Journalism & Media Academy Magnet School
- Manchester Adult and Continuing Education
- Manchester High School
- Pathways Academy of Technology & Design
- Portland High School
- RHAM High School
- South Windsor High School
- Synergy Alternative High School
- Vernon Regional Adult Based Education
- Vinal Technical High School
- West Hartford – Conard High School
- West Hartford – Hall High School
- Wethersfield High School
- Windsor Locks High School
Take the first step today!
For more information, contact:
Your school counselor, or
Early College Programs staff at EarlyCollege@goodwin.edu.
- All: ENG 101 placement
- Math: College level algebra
Days: 7 days a week
Times: Morning, afternoon, and evening