Bachelor's Degree in Social Work
Social Work Program Outcomes
Upon successful completion of all Social Work Program requirements, graduates will be able to:
- Identify as a professional social worker and conduct oneself accordingly.
- Apply social work ethical principles to guide professional practice.
- Apply critical thinking to inform and communicate professional judgments.
- Engage diversity and difference in practice.
- Advance human rights and social and economic justice.
- Engage in research-informed practice and practice-informed research.
- Apply knowledge of human behavior and the social environment.
- Engage in policy practice to advance well-being and deliver services.
- Respond to contexts that shape practice.
- Engage with individuals, groups, organizations, and communities.